Khenpo Ngawang Dhamchoe is an inspiring and entertaining speaker with great skill in making ancient Buddhist wisdom relevant to westerners today. His public talks are suitable for everyone, no matter what faith.
Following is an outline of the public talks, teachings and workshops that Khenpo Ngawang Dhamchoe will give over the coming months.
Please check here regularly for additions or alterations to this programme.
- Meditation courses and workshops
- Sapan Shedra - Buddhist philosophy classes
- Teaching programme around Australia and New Zealand
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0403 779 099 for more information about any of these events.
Khenpo Ngawang Dhamchoe Australian Programme 2018
- 19-21: January: Gold Coast Centre
- 26 January -8 February: Chinese Temple Melbourne
- 26-28 January: (Australia Day Long Weekend) Working Bee with GT in am.
- 11, 18, 25 February & 4 March: Meditation Course at (Sundays) 10am-12md
- 14 & 17 February: Losar program. 14th cleaning day start 2pm. Dinner 6pm. Vajrapani 7pm; 17th Celebrate Tibetan New Years Day 10am White Tara 12md Lunch to share.
- 8 March: Sydney Teaching 1 7.30-9.30pm Wisdom Chapter Way of Bodhisattva
- 10 March: Richmond 2-4pm
- 11 March: Randwick or Sydney
- 17 March: Khenpo la teaching at Batemans Bay Library 3.30-5pm
- 17-24 March: Mindfulness ‘Silent’ Retreat: Run by students
- 29 March to 1 April: Shamatha & Mindfulness Retreat (Easter Long Weekend; Thursday 7.30pm to Sunday 12md)
- 12 April: Sydney Teaching
- 13-15 April: Foster
- 3 May: Sydney Teaching 3
- 4-6 May: Khacho Yulo Ling Buddhist Centre, Cairns
- 18 May: CP Course Welcome Dinner
- 19-26 May: CP 2018 Term 1 Residential
- 29 May to 16 June: China Pilgrimage
- China Pilgrimage
- 9-11 June: TBA Program at KTBC run by students /working bee
- 29 June to 1 July: Mindfulness and Compassion Retreat
- 14 July: Family Day (10am-4pm)
- 19 July: Sydney Teaching 4
- 20-22 July: White Conch
- 3-5 August: Milton
- 9 August Sydney Teaching 5
- 10-12 August: Rongton
- 23 August: Sydney Teaching 6
- 24-26 August: Alice Springs
- 14 September: CP Course Welcome Dinner
- 15-22 September: CP 2018 Term 2 Residential
- 28 September-6 October: Annual Shamatha Retreat
- October Retreat as above
- 18 October: Sydney Teaching 7
- 19-29 October: New Zealand
- 3 November: Tibetan Cultural Day 1pm-7pm
- 9-11 November: Melbourne Sakya Centre, Melbourne
- 16-18 November: 3rd Annual Family Retreat (7pm Friday to 2pm Sunday)
- 29 November: Sydney Teaching 8
- 30 November to 1 December: Inaugural visit to Hobart
- 8 December: AGM and Xmas Party
- 27 December to 1 January: Healing and Purification Retreat.